About My Products
I make all of my products by hand in small batches to ensure a high quality product. I've studied herbs and essential oils for many years so I can provide a safe product. All of my products are made with about 80% natural, kosher and/or organic ingredients that are ethically produced and fair trade. The other 20% may be the preservative, fragrance oils, or other ingredients that I am unable to purchase organically.
Each individual product has an ingredients list so you know what is going on your skin. This is important for anyone who may have allergies. I use a variety of specialty butters and oils, dried herbs, clays, and essential oils, as well as fragrance oils, depending on what the product is designed for.
All soaps are a castile base made with mostly kosher grade A olive oil that produces a clean, fluffy moisturizing lather. Organic aloe vera gel is added to give your skin a beautiful, healthy glow. Also included is the highly prized organic kokum and illipe butters which have excellent regenerative qualities, improving your skin's vitality, leaving it soft and supple.
Other herbs, flowers, powders, and essential oils may be added for their properties unique to each type of soap.
They are also:
Cruelty Free- No Animal Testing
Sustainable Palm Oil
And they never contain:
NO SLS (Sodium Lauryl & Laureth Sulfates)
All lotions contain cold pressed oils so they retain their minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids. It has Hemp oil which is high in Omega-3 that has been found to assist in correcting problematic skin. Shea Butter, Japanese Green Tea, Chamomile, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, are great skin rejuvenators. The Kokum and Illipe butters are highly prized for their regenerative abilities and restores your skin's vitality that helps keep it soft and supple.
I do not use any colorants in my lotions. The faint tint that may be present comes directly from the essential oils or fragrance oils.
I use only natural colorants in my soaps (micas, cacao powder, lavender flower powder, orange peel powder, etc). This is the reason some soaps may discolor or stain wash cloths and other fabrics.
Pregnancy and Medical Conditions and allergic reactions:
Some essential oils should be avoided if you have certain medical conditions or during pregnancy because it can cause pre-term labor. Consult your physician before use if this applies to you.
My products contain Kokum, Illipe, Shea, and Mango butters along with sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oils and other oils as well as different herbs that may cause an allergic reaction in some. They are listed on each individual product, as well as here, so you can see if there is anything you're allergic to.
I wear plastic, NON-latex gloves while I work so there aren't any concerns for those who have an allergy to latex.